HEY RAVEN AND JESSHC AND TERRYS YOU FUCKING IGNORAMASES
|-|ercules
2010-09-19 04:12:26 UTC
Are you 3 all really stupid in denial or are you having a last bit of fun
in God's face because you can?

YOU'VE SEEN ME CHANNEL ANSWERS BY POINTING TO A QUOTE

NOW YOU ARE TOO GUTLESS TO ASK A QUESTION AND GIVE A PAGE NUMBER.

Herc
--
I don't mind you using Occam's razor as long as it comes from
a plastic bag with Gillette written on the side. But every time I make
a claim 100 guys with Samurai swords come charging at me!
p***@hotmail.com
2010-09-19 04:19:58 UTC
On Sep 19, 12:12 am, "|-|ercules" <***@yahoo.com> wrote:

snip crap

Herc, I think your fifteen minutes are over. Don't cling to the past,
dude..it's pathetic.

-Panama Floyd, Atlanta.
aa#2015, Member Knights of BAAWA!
"..the prayer cloth of one aeon is the doormat of the next."
-Mark Twain

Religious societies are *less* moral than secular ones:
http://moses.creighton.edu/JRS/2005/2005-11.html
|-|ercules
2010-09-19 04:32:45 UTC
Post by p***@hotmail.com
snip crap
Herc, I think your fifteen minutes are over. Don't cling to the past,
dude..it's pathetic.
You think the following answers are entirely random.

www.popetoyou.com

Is religion crazy?
The Earliest Generalizations

Is skepticism wrong?
suggest how research might be continued

Is the need to generalize a good reason that belief in religion is sane?
We cannot assume or deduce everything that is possible.

We're looking for a sign (that God is true)?
1 is true

Is James Randi prejudice?
oneviewed

Can I take your $1,000,000 if you do a test? (to JR)
Whenever you respond.

Are Genesis Adam and Eve alive today?
After creating both of those.

Herc
raven1
2010-09-19 05:50:55 UTC
On Sun, 19 Sep 2010 14:32:45 +1000, "|-|ercules"
Post by |-|ercules
Post by p***@hotmail.com
snip crap
Herc, I think your fifteen minutes are over. Don't cling to the past,
dude..it's pathetic.
You think the following answers are entirely random.
Yes. It takes a schizophrenic to fit them to the questions.
Herc
JTEM
2010-09-19 09:46:10 UTC
Post by |-|ercules
www.popetoyou.com
Why would you put private videos on your web page,
and then invite people to view them when you know
they can't?

Your "Are Genesis Adam & Eve Alive Today?" video
is private.

Secondly, your videos appear to have been taped in
bed. Is there any reason for that which isn't incredibly
gross?

Finally: Is there a formal... um... some sort of "Standard"
for your type of book divination?

In particular, I'm wondering if there's anything on the type
of book, or where to STOP reading a passage.
Post by |-|ercules
Is religion crazy?
The Earliest Generalizations
Clearly a sentence fragment.
Post by |-|ercules
Is skepticism wrong?
suggest how research might be continued
This doesn't seem to be an answer to the question
at all. At best, it could be interpreted as a means
for ascertaining the answer.
Post by |-|ercules
Is the need to generalize a good reason that belief in religion is sane?
We cannot assume or deduce everything that is possible.
Nothing wrong with the answer, but does it REALLY go with
the question? Does anything?

For starters, it's a leading question (This "need to general" is
assumed, and you're asking us to accept it). Secondly, "Belief
in religion is sane" is an assumption. You're not asking it if
belief in religion is sane, you're asking it if this imaginary "Need
to generalize" is a good reason that it's sane...

Wait. That's still nonsense. Did you intend to declare that a
reason that belief in religion is sane is that there's a need to
generalize, and you want to know if that's a good thing or a
bad thing?

Generalize.... what?

Anyhow, what's the random-book-passage-divination answer to
gibberish like the above?
Post by |-|ercules
We're looking for a sign (that God is true)?
1 is true
Could this not be interpreted as "God is one"?

Which leads to more questions...
|-|ercules
2010-09-19 10:36:47 UTC
Post by |-|ercules
We're looking for a sign (that God is true)?
1 is true
Could this not be interpreted as "God is one"?
Which leads to more questions...
A serious post about bibliomancy!

The first question is "Is this religion idea crazy?"

Random Quote = "The Earliest Generalizations"

Nobody accepted it was a hit, so I asked (not on site)

"Is 'The Earliest Generalizations' a precise answer and the most concise answer
to belief in religion being sane?"

Random Quote = "We cannot assume or deduce everything possible".

Both very targeted if you ask me, though one could argue the first answer was a bit general.

Herc
raven1
2010-09-19 15:35:49 UTC
On Sun, 19 Sep 2010 20:36:47 +1000, "|-|ercules"
Post by |-|ercules
Post by |-|ercules
We're looking for a sign (that God is true)?
1 is true
Could this not be interpreted as "God is one"?
Which leads to more questions...
A serious post about bibliomancy!
The first question is "Is this religion idea crazy?"
Random Quote = "The Earliest Generalizations"
Nobody accepted it was a hit, so I asked (not on site)
"Is 'The Earliest Generalizations' a precise answer and the most concise answer
to belief in religion being sane?"
Random Quote = "We cannot assume or deduce everything possible".
Both very targeted if you ask me, though one could argue the first answer was a bit general.
One could argue that sane people would find both answers to be random
noise, and you're just engaging in typical schizophrenic
free-association.

|-|ercules

Herc
raven1
WTF are you babbling about now?
Wolfgang Wildeblood
2010-09-19 05:56:33 UTC
Post by |-|ercules
Are you 3 all really stupid in denial or are you having a last bit of fun
in God's face because you can?
YOU'VE SEEN ME CHANNEL ANSWERS BY POINTING TO A QUOTE
NOW YOU ARE TOO GUTLESS TO ASK A QUESTION AND GIVE A PAGE NUMBER.
WTF are you babbling about now?
He's annoyed at me because of the result of his psychic test. When
something annoys him, he posts abusive messages for Everyone Else who
has annoyed him recently. It's called being irritable. It's quite
normal.
|-|ercules
2010-09-19 06:00:02 UTC
Post by |-|ercules
Are you 3 all really stupid in denial or are you having a last bit of fun
in God's face because you can?
YOU'VE SEEN ME CHANNEL ANSWERS BY POINTING TO A QUOTE
NOW YOU ARE TOO GUTLESS TO ASK A QUESTION AND GIVE A PAGE NUMBER.
WTF are you babbling about now?
He's annoyed at me because of the result of his psychic test. When
something annoys him, he posts abusive messages for Everyone Else who
has annoyed him recently. It's called being irritable. It's quite
normal.
Huh? Although that could be a component of my state of mind, and you
stuffing up 10 years of effort to reach Eden was absolutely ludicrous, I'm
merely stirring up the skeptics for boycotting my mind reading challenge.

Another test you stuffed up.

Herc
Wolfgang Wildeblood
2010-09-19 06:12:48 UTC
Post by |-|ercules
Are you 3 all really stupid in denial or are you having a last bit of fun
in God's face because you can?
YOU'VE SEEN ME CHANNEL ANSWERS BY POINTING TO A QUOTE
NOW YOU ARE TOO GUTLESS TO ASK A QUESTION AND GIVE A PAGE NUMBER.
WTF are you babbling about now?
He's annoyed at me because of the result of his psychic test. When
something annoys him, he posts abusive messages for Everyone Else who
has annoyed him recently. It's called being irritable. It's quite
normal.
Huh?  Although that could be a component of my state of mind, and you
stuffing up 10 years of effort to reach Eden was absolutely ludicrous, I'm
merely stirring up the skeptics for boycotting my mind reading challenge.
Another test you stuffed up.
Herc
They didn't boycott it, they just ignored it.

And I didn't sabotage it, it just doesn't work.

It doesn't work because you're not psychic.

You think other people are boycotting and sabotaging you because
you're paranoid.

The paranoia you display is a symptom of your schizophrenia.
|-|ercules
2010-09-19 06:19:13 UTC
Post by |-|ercules
[...]
No you're just a moron.

And I'm going to make you work for 20 years in a spastic institute and
have you tazered every hour you don't call the residents Spastics to their faces.

Herc
Wolfgang Wildeblood
2010-09-19 06:31:05 UTC
Post by |-|ercules
[...]
I'm still the one who predicted the EXACT outcome of the election, not
your vague "Labor will win".

And I'm still the one who posted 5 questions for you at the EXACT time
you were typing your message asking for anyone willing to post 5
questions.

There's only one GENUINE AUS.TV PSYCHIC, Herc. And it AIN'T YOU.
|-|ercules
2010-09-19 06:36:06 UTC
Post by |-|ercules
[...]
That's just the taste of a few drops of my blood in your mouth, it will wear off.

----------------MY ONLY SPELLING CORRECTION----------------
"Wolfgang Wildeblood" wrote
On Oct 25, 2:59 pm, "|-|erc" <***@r.c> wrote:

Right now this member of the population is thinking about missing
apostrophes. You shouldn't need satellites and vast computational
resources to know that.

Herc
Terrys
2010-09-19 09:26:43 UTC
Post by |-|ercules
And I'm going to make you work for 20 years in a spastic institute and
have you tazered every hour you don't call the residents Spastics to their faces.
'Cerebral palsy' = `cognitive deficit' is a proposition as susceptible
to sampling error as 'paranoid schizophrenia' = violent psychopath,
the UL you relied on to dodge a well deserved gaol term.

Of the four CP people I interact with regularly, 2 went through
`normal' schooling - one is doing very well with mainly distinctions
in 3rd year Uni, and the other successfully raised a child as a solo
mother _before_ the instigation of DPB. Of the two who didn't, one is
clearly capable of more effective cognitive and empathic functioning
than you, |-|erc, and the other will very often the first of three in
an average group of 20 to cotton on when I make one of my more cryptic
asides - often instantly. At first glance, they appear slow. They
avoid this perception by rarely entering marathons.

Your ignorant and derogatory inferences to Down's Syndrome are in line
with most of your other statements - I guess you may (when it was
found you couldn't play nice with other children) have fallen foul of
their general adherence on `rules', something you find difficult. This
wouldn't have happened in France - as they have far less difficulty
pronouncing the language, they weren't sequestered in `special'
schools with the attendant expectancy effects, and generally partake
`normally' in society.

The many schizophrenics I lived with as part of a rural community
overseas were gentle and intelligent, though often confused and
frightened.

You. OTOH are a vindictive obese arrogant dangerous criminal wanker.